The Benelli M4 is a semi-automatic shotgun used by the military and law enforcement, as well as by hunters and recreational shooters. It is widely considered to be one of the best shotguns available today, and the right scope mount can make it even better. Finding the best scope mount for your Benelli M4 can be a daunting task, as there are many different types available on the market. However, with the right information and research, you can find the perfect scope mount for your Benelli M4 that will provide you with the accuracy and performance you need. This article will provide an overview of the different types of scope mounts available for the Benelli M4, as well as tips on how to choose the best one for your needs.
Top 10 Best scope mount for Benelli M4 [Editor Picks]
- Low profile design
- MIL-STD-1913 configuration
- Easy installation to factory drilled and tapped receivers, or receivers drilled and tapped for 8-40 threads
- Perfect for mounting a tactical scope to your Benelli M2 shotgun
- Attaches with four steel Torx head screws. Torx wrench is included
- Picatinny rail mount compatible with the following firearm platforms: Remington 7400/7600 | Benelli Black Eagle I/II/M1/M2/Auto/Vinci | Franchi Affinity 3/3.5 | Stoeger M3000/M3500
- Package includes both #6 standard screws and .335” OAL screws to match different receiver hole patterns
- Scope mount installs directly to receiver via the factory mounting holes and included set screws with no additional hardware required
- Available in two styles - a 0 MOA mount for zeroing your scope at short to mid range distances and a 20 MOA mount for zeroing your scope at long distances
- All Monstrum scope mounts and accessories come with a lifetime guarantee
- Precision Machined Out of Premium 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Single Weaver-style 1 inch scope adapter
- Lets you mount such accessories as red dot sight, laser, or flashlight
- 4 slots picatinny/weaver rail for scope/laser sight/flashlight
- Tubeless design with 40mm reflex lens aperture provides quick target acquisition, also a wider field of view to maintain situational awarenes.
- 4 Selectable reticles and 5 brightness settings. Low power consumption for long battery life.
- Integrated mount for standard 20mm Picatinny or Weaver rails which will not loose, made to last.
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief. Fully adjustable height, brightness, windage and elevation. Where the dot goes, so does the bullet!
- Made of high grade aluminum alloy which makes the red dot sight durable and light weight.
- LOW SYNC/RMR mount for Benelli guns puts your Trijicon RMR where it belongs
- LIGHTWEIGHT: machined to be the lightest optic mounting solution for Benelli tactical guns
- COMPATIBLE: Trijicon RM01, RM02, RM03, RM04, RM05, RM06, RM07, RM08, RM09
- PERFECTLY FITS: Benelli M (from 2 to 4), Vinci Tactical, Super Black Eagle II, Super Black Eagle III
- Also INCLUDES Nylok treated sight screws and rail screws
- Designed and Made in USA to directly attach any light like Inforce, Surefire, Streamlight
- Remove the mounting interface to install a Scout type light
- Mount contains two AMBI Rotation Limited QD Sling Mounts
- Designed with two AMBI Light mounting locations
- Simplistic, Reliable, Ultra-Lightweight design
- Fits Remington models: 4, 6, 7400, 7600, 750, 7615; and Benelli models: Super Black Eagle, Vinci and etc.
- Picatinny rail allows custom scope positioning
- Machined From: Domestic 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
- Overall Length: 5.488"; Height: .4" (Top of Receiver to Top of Picatinny); Center Spread: 2.05"
- This mount is a Picatinny-style base and compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings.
- Built for use with 12 gauge Benelli Black Eagle/M1/M2 Series Shotguns
- Shell holder accomodates up to six 12 gauge shotgun shells
- Mount allows for the mounting of Picatinny or Weaver standard scopes, red dots, or other optics
- Installs via included set screws into the factory mounting holes with no additional gunsmithing required
- All Monstrum mounts and accessories come with a lifetime guarantee
- MATERIAL - Made from aluminum 1-piece clamp halves that have the rail formed into the clamp
- PROFILE - Super low profile at about a 1/2" away from the barrel with a curved, 3 slot rail that reduces hang ups and snags
- EASY TO MOUNT - It only uses 2 bolts that correlate the 2 halves to reduce incorrect mounting
- INSTALLATION- It fits within a 1.25" space on your magazine tube and includes no slip grip pads and a wrench
- FITS - Remington 870, 1100, 1187; Benelli (except SuperNova); Mossberg 500, 590; Winchester 1300, 1200 and SXP Defender
- Fits 12 Gauge Benelli Nova Perfectly
- Installs using existing ports
- Great for slug shooting or turkey hunting or tactical shotgun use.
- Perfectly contours to match receiver
- Easy Installation / No gunsmith required for Installation
Why We Recommend Best scope mount for Benelli M4
1. Durability & Strength
The Benelli M4 is a reliable and durable shotgun that requires a scope mount that can keep up with its strength. The best scope mount for Benelli M4 is one that is made from high-quality aluminum or steel, as these materials are incredibly strong and durable. The mount should be designed to fit the Benelli M4 perfectly, and it should have a secure locking system to ensure that the scope is held firmly in place. The mount should also be lightweight and easy to install, as this will make it easier to use and transport. With a durable and strong scope mount, the Benelli M4 will be able to perform to its fullest potential and provide shooters with the accuracy and precision they need.
2. Optimal Mounting Height
The optimal mounting height for a scope on a Benelli M4 is determined by the type of scope, the type of ammunition being used, and the shooter’s comfort. For most scopes, a height of 1.5 to 2.5 inches above the receiver is ideal. This allows for a comfortable cheek weld and provides the shooter with the best visibility of the scope reticle and the target. For larger scopes, a higher mounting height may be necessary to accommodate the size of the scope. When using heavier ammunition, a slightly higher mounting height may be necessary to ensure that the scope is able to remain in place during recoil. Ultimately, the optimal mounting height will depend on the shooter’s preference, but sticking to the general guideline of 1.5 to 2.5 inches above the receiver is a safe starting point.
3. Secure Installation
Secure installation is one of the most important aspects to consider when looking for the best scope mount for Benelli M4. The Benelli M4 is a reliable and powerful semi-automatic shotgun that is used by many law enforcement and military personnel. The scope mount needs to be secure enough to handle the recoil of the shotgun and keep the scope in place. The mount should also be easy to install and have a durable construction that can withstand the elements. The best scope mount for Benelli M4 should have a quick release feature that allows for easy installation and removal of the scope. It should also have a solid mounting system that ensures the scope stays in place and is not affected by recoil or other external forces. Lastly, the mount should be lightweight and have an adjustable design so it can fit any type of scope. With these features, the best scope mount for Benelli M4 will ensure a secure installation and provide a reliable platform for accurate shooting.
4. Easy Adjustment & Re-Zeroing
The Best Scope Mount for Benelli M4 is designed with easy adjustment and re-zeroing in mind. This mount is designed with a quick detach lever that allows for easy installation and removal. The mount also features a Picatinny rail for mounting scopes and other accessories. The mount also has a built-in bubble level for precise alignment. The mount is also designed with a locking plate that ensures the scope is secure and won’t move during recoil. Additionally, the mount has an adjustable tension knob that allows for easy adjustment and re-zeroing of the scope. This mount is perfect for anyone looking for a reliable and easy to use scope mount for their Benelli M4.
The Benelli M4 is an excellent choice for a tactical shotgun, and finding the best scope mount for it requires careful consideration. In the end, the best scope mount for Benelli M4 is the GG&G Benelli M4 Scope Mount. This mount is made from solid steel and is designed to fit the Benelli M4 perfectly. It is easy to install and provides a secure mount for your scope. It is also compatible with a wide range of optics, making it an ideal choice for any shooter. The GG&G Benelli M4 Scope Mount is an excellent choice for those who need a reliable and secure mount for their Benelli M4.