The Glock 17 is one of the most popular handguns in the world and is the go-to choice for many law enforcement agencies, civilians, and military personnel. The Glock 17 is a reliable, easy to use, and accurate handgun that is lightweight and durable. It is a great choice for home defense, concealed carry, target shooting, and competition shooting. The Glock 17 is a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable, durable, and accurate handgun that is easy to use. It is a great choice for those who want a handgun that is reliable, easy to use, and accurate. The Glock 17 is a great choice for those who want a handgun that is reliable, accurate, and easy to use.
Top 10 Best scope for Glock 17 [Editor Picks]
- Glock red dot base plate fits for Glock 17 19 22 23 26 27 34 35 37 41. This highly durable,lightweight,low profile
- This glock red dot mount fits Ade Advanced Optics rd3-001, rd3-02, rd3-009, rd3-006a and Sightmark mini shot reflex sight Fits Vortex Viper/Venom micro red dot sight
- Fits Burris Fastfire micro red dot sight(Notes: the screws included in the package are not long enough for some Burris red dot sights, you can use the screws in the red dot)
- Replace the rear sight slot with mini red dot base plate. Note: Not fit for RMR, RMS, DOCTOR.
- Attaches firmly to your firearm for sure performance in tactical situations
- Universal Pistol Scope Mount fits virtually any pistol with an underframe accessory rail
- Picatinny rail on underside of mount for use with underframe mounted lights, lasers, etc.
- Removable Picatinny side rails for mounting additional accessories
- Ultra strong yet light weight mil-spec polymer construction
- Proudly made by DLP Tactical
- 【Sight Mount Plate】Fits RMR, RMS, Doctor, OTW, Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight,CVLIFE 1X22X33 Red Green Dot Gun Sight, Sig Sauer SOR52001.
- 【Suitable G-lock Models】G17 19 22 23 26 27 34 Rail
- 【SIZE】Length: 1.81 inches(46mm), Light Weight: 0.7oz(20g)
- 【Material】6061 aluminium alloy with durable black matte finish designed.
- Fits Glock 17 / 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 38, 39, 45 (Excluding M.O.S. models)
- Tritium night sights transition from standard white dot sights during the daylight, to glowing green dots in the the dark
- Utilizes quality Swiss tritium for maximum brightness and unmatched visibility in all shooting conditions 24/7
- Glows in the dark with no batteries or light sources needed
- Compact design maintains factory sight radius and fits standard holsters; Angled rear sight edge for emergency one–hand operation
- This is RD3-012G is GREEN DOT model, there is also a RD3-012 Red dot. The sight has multi brightness level with TWO adjustment button. One to turn bright up and one to turn down. Hold the down button for 3 secs to power off. Every time you turn on the dot it stays the same brightness level last time it was turned off
- Comes with a picatinny mounting base. It is also compatible with varies handgun mounting plates(SOLD SEPARATELY) that replace rear sight dovetail. It is also compatible to Optics Ready pistols such as Glock MOS, Springfield OSP, Taurus TORO using Pistol manufacturer provided optic mounting plate(SOLD SEPARATELY).
- This GREEN dot fits directly on Glock MOS system with the #1 mount that comes with MOS without needing to remove the rear sight. This glock MOS #01 plate need to obtain from glock, not included in this green dot purchase.
- Promotes rapid target acquisition while providing a precise point of aim; getting shots down range and on target fast. Top load System, no need to Remove the sight to change the Battery that requires re-sight in and waste ammo.
- GREEN dot has multi brightness level with one adjustment button. Every time you turn on the dot it stays the same brightness level last time it was turned off
- Fits Glock MOS System such as Gen4 17,19,34,40,41,35 and Gen4 17,19,34. It does NOT fit standard glock, or glock with a aftermarket slide.If you have an aftermarket Glock slide, please ask the slide manufacturer what exact optic cut they put on their glock slide and let us know for us to confirm which red dot fits.
- fits directly to "Optics Ready" pistols such as Glock MOS, Springfield OSP(non-hellcat), Canik TP9 SFX(non elite sc), Walter PPQ Q5 Match, FNX 45 Tactical, IWI Masada handguns that come with mounting plates that marked for DOCTOR/VORTEX VENOM type red dot
- 5 MOA. 5 Illumination Settings. Powered by a lithium CR2032 battery(Included). Waterproof.
- Comes with a picatinny mounting plate pre-assembled.Please use the allen wrench provided to take out the 2 hex screws on the top behind the glass frame. It will disconnect the red dot from the picatinny mounting plate. You will then be able to attach the red dot to a variety of handgun mounting plates that are sold separately
- This ADE red dot is NOT compatible with optic plate/slide/cut for trijcon rmr/Shield/Holosun 407 type footprint. It only compatible with footprint made for Vortex Venom/Burris Fastfire type red dot plate/footprint
- For faster target acquisition mount the red dot sight attachment and acquire targets with ease.
- Designed to mount onto handguns, the laser is built to match your weapon, with a hard anodized aluminum construction.
- Mount attaches to weapon Barrel.
- Improve your shot and a sure life saver for home defense
- On/Off Rear Cap Switch is easily turned On or Off with your trigger finger
- The Spitfire HD Gen II 3x prism scope offers ultra-fast target acquisition.The streamlined look and flush mount turret design makes for a smaller, lighter, and faster optic.
- The updated optical design and fully multi-coated lenses provide improved resolution, and cuts chromatic aberration. The prism design and etched reticle solve the distortion problems for users plagued by astigmatism.
- The BDC-4 reticle is built for rapid target and acquisition holdovers out to 650 yards while offering 12 brightness settings; the lowest two settings being ultra-low for use with night-vision equipment.
- The Spitfire HD Gen II prism sight can be mounted at two heights, lower 1/3 co-witness or a “low” mount option.
- Nitrogen purged, the Spitfire HD Gen II is waterproof, shockproof and fogproof; standing up to whatever you throw at it.
- Fits Optics Ready Pistol such as Glock MOS System such as Gen4 17,19,34,35,40,41,43,43x and also fit Springfield OSP(non-hellcat), Canik TP9 SFX/Elite Combat(non elite sc), Walter PPQ Q5 Match, FNX 45 Tactical, IWI Masada handguns that come with mounting plates that marked for DOCTOR/VORTEX VENOM type red dot
- All mentioned above pistols must to be OPTICS READY model that comes with MOUNTING PLATE marked for DOCTOR/VORTEX. If not, user has to purchase after market mounting plate(not included with this red dot sight purchase) to replace the rear sight. For Non-MOS(non-optics ready) glock, search part number B01L9734Y6 on amazon for optic plate.
- This red dot does NOT fits glock with AFTERMARKET/Non-Genuine Glock slide with custom optic cut for RMR because the footprint is different. 5 MOA. 5 Illumination Settings. Powered by a lithium CR2032 battery(Included)
- Comes with an Picatinny mounting plate. It does not comes with any other red dot mounting plate for a specific handgun, user need to purchase the plate separately for the plate made for the specific handgun.
- Waterproof for 30mm under 3ft water. Shock/Fog Resistant
- Blue Laser : Class IIIa - Power <5mW - Wavelength 450nm
- Battery : CR123A - Runtime : 7 Hours
- Weight : 3.7oz (with Battery)
- Dimensions 3.5" x 1.5" x 1.6" (including mount)
- Operation: (1) ON/OFF button - (2) Remote wire pressure switch.
Buying Guide for Best scope for Glock 17
When it comes to finding the best scope for a Glock 17, there are many factors to consider. The type of scope you choose should depend on how you intend to use the gun, as well as your budget. Here is a buying guide to help you make the right decision.
1. Determine Your Needs: The most important factor to consider when selecting a scope for a Glock 17 is the purpose for which you intend to use it. Are you looking for a scope to use in competition shooting or for hunting? This will help narrow down your choices.
2. Magnification: The next factor to consider is the magnification of the scope. If you are using the gun for competition shooting, you will want a scope with higher magnification. For hunting, you will want a lower magnification that still allows you to acquire your target quickly.
3. Reticle: The reticle is the crosshairs or other pattern you see when you look through the scope. Different reticles are better suited for different types of shooting. For example, a duplex reticle is better for hunting, while a mil-dot reticle is better for competition shooting.
4. Durability: You want to make sure the scope is durable and can stand up to the elements. Look for a scope that is waterproof and fog-proof.
5. Budget: Finally, you need to consider your budget. There are many different scopes available at different price points. Make sure you find one that fits your budget and still meets your needs.
By following these steps, you should be able to find the best scope for your Glock 17. Make sure you take your time and do your research before making a purchase.
The Glock 17 is an excellent handgun choice for a variety of applications. Its lightweight, ergonomic design and reliable performance make it an ideal choice for self-defense, recreational shooting, and competition. It is also extremely customizable, with a wide variety of aftermarket parts available to customize the look and feel of the gun. With its long history of reliable performance and its wide range of uses, the Glock 17 is a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable, accurate and customizable handgun.